12.31.2007

welcome.

my other blog isn't much of a music blog, and many of my readers there are not particularly interested in my long discussions about concerts, musicians, and my long, strange history as a rock fan.

i'll probably copy some recent music-related entries from there, since i have written a few pieces that already pulled in this direction. for the most part this blog will contain material that the last refuge does not. it will contain concert pictures, discussions of music both live and recorded, and reminiscences of long-forgotten musical epiphanies.

to anyone who finds this? welcome.

me? i've got a supergig, got a brand new rig, and i'll crank it for you all.

[with acknowledgments to The Verve Pipe: for getting me into music in the first place, and whose song i have borrowed as the title and nascent theme of this blog.]

No comments: